We’re often asked the difference between In-Form Enterprise and In-Form Essential and what version of In-Form would suit different organisations.
In-Form Essential is A complete set of tools to help you support people at every stage of their journey. It’s recommended for organisations with up to 15 system users. It’s for organisations that require an In-Form system with minimal customisation.
In-Form Essential comes with;
- Client and casework recording
- Homelessness Outcomes Star and support planning
- Safeguarding, incidents, income and benefits
- Needs and risk assessment
- Bedspaces, tenancies and voids
Whereas In-Form Enterprise does everything, In-Form Essential does with the added opportunity for In-Form to be Scaled and tailored for your organisation, with a customised solution to help you manage a wide range of services. It’s recommended For organisations with more than 15 system users. With In-Form Essential, you can also add In-Form’s Rent Management Module, providing you with all your essential needs in one place. It includes all the functionality
In-Form Essential offers plus:
- Full customisation for your organisation
- Wide range of Outcomes Stars, e.g. Empowerment Star, Mental Health Star
- Integration with other apps and systems, e.g. texting
- Rent and property management