About the event
This online event will take an in-depth look at In-Form the complete client and service management system for the homelessness and supported housing sector, designed by Homeless Link for the non-profit sector.
On the day we’ll explore how In-Form’s range of features aid all aspects of client support, outcomes measurement and property management enabling you to provide better support to your clients. These tools can be used to manage your organisation, following the journey of each client with ease, in a way that suits you. In-Form is cloud-based and allows staff to access the information they need when they need it via PC, tablet or smartphone while meeting the highest international standards for data security.
The day will offer sessions for all levels, from those completely new to the system to experienced users. We’ll provide IT-based solutions and case management practice that supports Chief Executives, senior managers and heads of service alike, as well as front-line staff in their day-to-day work.
Whether you have been using In-Form for many years or want to find out more about our solution for your organisation, there’s something for every level at this event.
This event is for
Existing In-Form users
Potential In-Form users
Chief Executives and senior managers
Heads of service
We are going digital
This one-day conference will consist of online presentations, discussions and webinars, with polls, chat box and Q&A sessions to ensure you can get involved.
We are not expecting any attendees to join all sessions and instead you will be able to curate your own conference programme, mixing and matching the sessions that most interest you. Recordings will also be available to attendees once sessions have finished, so if you missed a session you were particularly excited about you will still have a chance to watch it.
- Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any requirements that will make this event more accessible to you (e.g. subtitled recordings of the sessions). Though we will not have a solution to all requirements, we will always do what we can to try and make these events as accessible as possible.
- This conference will have speakers providing the voices of those with lived experience of homelessness. We leave it up to the individual to choose whether they wish to share whether this applies to them when presenting.
Watch the highlights from last year's In-Form annual conference.
Competition details 5 steps to win an Apple iPad (32gb)
For your chance to win an Apple iPad (32gb) at the Transforming Case Management: In-Form Annual Conference 2021.
Complete the five simple steps below.
How to enter:
Step 1 Book your complimentary ticket to In-Form’s Transforming Case Management Annual Conference 2021.
Step 3 Join in the conversation on social. On the day of the conference, tweet on Twitter or share on LinkedIn your favourite session from the day. It could be a session you are looking forward to or a session you took part in and learnt a great piece of information. You’ll need to @ mention us on the platforms so we can see your entry and include the hashtag #CaseManagement.
Step 4 Join at least two conference sessions on the day.
Step 5 For a bonus entry, if you haven’t already, subscribe to our mailing list here: http://go.pardot.com/l/398492/2020-10-15/9vc9mn .
Tweet and post on LinkedIn as many times as you like.
- Entries must complete all steps outlined in the competition rules to be included in the prize draw.
- Entries consent to content being shared for In-Form Marketing purposes.
- Entries must be received by 6:00 pm on 20 May 2021 by attendees of Transforming Case Management Conference 2021.
- The winning entries for the prize draw will be the first entries drawn at random after the closing date and contacted within five working days.
- The prize is not transferrable to a cash alternative.
- We reserve the right to cancel anything we deem insensitive.
- In-Form is compliant with Data Protection and GDPR, and it is our policy that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent. Your details will only be passed on to a third party if you have consented and you have won a prize and for the sole purpose of prize allocation.
- Prize draws are open to all attendees over the age of 18.
- This competition is not open to Homeless Link staff members.
Sponsored by :