We’re often asked the difference between In-Form Enterprise and In-Form Essential and which version of In-Form would suit different organisations.
In-Form Essential is a complete set of tools to help you support people at every stage of their journey. It’s recommended for organisations with up to 15 system users, and is designed for organisations that require an In-Form system with minimal customisation.
In-Form Essential comes with:
- Client and casework recording
- Outcomes Stars and support planning
- Safeguarding, incidents, income and benefits
- Needs and risk assessment
- Bedspaces, tenancies and voids
In-Form Enterprise does everything Essential does, but with the added opportunity to be scaled and tailored for your organisation, with a customised solution to help you manage a wide range of services. It’s recommended for organisations with more than 15 system users. With In-Form Enterprise, you can also add In-Form’s Rent Management Module, providing you with all your essential needs in one place.
In-Form Enterprise additionally offers:
- Full customisation for your organisation
- Wide range of Outcomes Stars, e.g. Empowerment Star, Mental Health Star
- Integration with other apps and systems, e.g. texting
- Rent and property management